Please note: All classes will be on Zoom from November 28 through the end of February. We hope to resume outside classes in early March.
We're so excited to be making Music Together in person again! Social distancing (and social distance-SING!) will be practiced throughout the class. The only thing we'll share is our love for making music together. Families should bring a big blanket to sit on. Each blanket will help provide a clear visual boundary for social distancing while we sing, dance, and jam together-- but at least six feet apart. Families will bring their own instruments to class (eggs, sticks and scarves). Information on purchasing instruments will be emailed to families, or families can bring what they already own or have made.
- Masks will be required when arriving/departing class but may be removed while familes are social distancing on their blankets.
- Each family will be limited to a maximum of three members (either one caregiver/two children or two caregivers/one child).
- There will be no in-person make-up or bonus classes. If your family has to miss a class, you can schedule a make-up in a Zoom class for that week. With your membership, you are also invited to attend unlimited drop-in classes on Zoom.
- Outside classes are closed to families not enrolled in the class. Make-ups and drop-ins will not be allowed in outside classes.
- Outside classes are held on a weather-permitting basis. In cases of inclement weather, class will be held via Zoom.